You’re a flow-through bag.
#SickBurn
It's a show and a tour in support of a book I haven't written or maybe it's a tour of a show with a blog from a show I've yet to do and there's a book or maybe it's a book I'm writing as a blog in the hopes of doing a show to support the book. Chances are it's just a blog with words and stuff. (But it could be a show. Or a book.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 26 - Let's be the goodness
“Often injustice lies in what you are not doing, not only in what you are doing.” - Marcus Aurelius I believe we are all individual com...
-
Crazy Visual Word Salad: A Study In Crazy, Words, and Salad (implied) Late July, 2020, I officially go crazy and spend the weekend writi...
-
Flossing your teeth is about the most Stoic thing you can do. Consider! You're taking care of yourself. Of course you are! This...
-
EXT: GOOGLE BLOG HEADQUARTERS - DAY It's a huge glass building in downtown Chicago. The snow is driving hard. Chicago doesn't seem t...
No comments:
Post a Comment